We’re very happy (indeed, delighted) to announce that we’ll be hitting several fine Nottinghamshire hostelries on Saturday 22 April 2017 with the seventh annual CRAPPPS St George’s Play.
Advertised times are (as ever) only a guide, allowing for leisurely pace of travel between venues proportionate to rate of ale consumption. If you have any difficulties recognising us, you’re already beyond help. For everyone else, we’ll be the colourful gurning shouty people wearing ridiculous costumes at the following boozers of renown:
Saturday 22 April 2017
- Robin Hood, Lambley – 3:00 pm
- Woodlark, Lambley – 3:45 pm
- Nags Head, Woodborough – 4:30 pm
- Four Bells, Woodborough – 5:30 pm
- Gleaners, Calverton – 6:30 pm
- Admiral Rodney, Calverton – 7:30 pm
This year’s collection will be in aid of the wonderful cause that is the Alzheimer’s Society. Please therefore bring out great wodges of cash with you and donate generously when the dripping pans come round. Also, remember to cheer loudly at that dead funny bit where St George stands on the dragon’s cobblers.
See you in the pub!
- Psst! Are you a former cast member of the CRAPPPS Plough Play, or been otherwise involved with the group in the past? Guess what? Our play is turning 40! We’re planning to celebrate in 2018 and would love to hear from you. Please send a message to us via the form on the website’s ‘Contact’ page.